Cheap gold necklaces : Gold coins wholesale.
Cheap Gold Necklaces
- (necklace) jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- (Necklace (combinatorics)) In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- An alloy of this
185/365, Bug Queen
Monday 16 June 2008
I actually used flash for once...I like the effect sometimes. Yes, taken in my bathroom. I love the pink tiles...and I like the reflection of the bathroom lights in my sunglasses!
I got these sunglasses and the gold bee necklace today. First I went to the dentist for a cleaning & a filling (cost me $176! Geeze. I need a cheaper dentist...) then I met up with Risa (my friend from high school) at SPoT coffee and we shopped on Elmwood. I got a dress from Plum Pudding, then the sunglasses, necklace, and a purse from Clutch. After that I took my 5 hour pre-licensing course...again. Ugh.
Now I'm waiting for Angela to pick me up and I'm going to see her for a bit. Tomorrow? Buff State orientation & then maybe the mall with Angela & Chelsea? Cool. I really can't afford to spend any more money though...although, ETS (Elmwood Taco & Sub) called me for an interview today! Thank goodness. I need a JOB.
Ice Ice Holga
Just me acting goofy and "slightly stoopid" as always!
Ahh.... now time for some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!!!
Nikon D700 \ 50mm \ f\22 \ ISO200
AB800 left & right @ 1/2 with softbox & stripbox
Orbis ringflash front and center w/ SB800 @ 1/2
Triggered via AB CyberSync
Background cheap 99cent wrapping paper
rawlings pro preferred 50th anniversary gold glove
how to get free xbox live gold
gold rate in usd
read and write gold
1880 gold 5 dollar coin
download marble blast gold full version for free
citrine necklace white gold
gold pan motel
gold panning wa
24k gold coin